Recognizing the ongoing uncertainty that coronavirus (COVID-19) is causing around the world, our highest priority is the safety, health and security of all our guests and staff. In response to this, we reviewed our existing health and safety procedures and developed a new safety protocol, in compliance with Greece’s COVID-19 Hotel Safety Protocols. We implement not only the mandatory criteria but also several extra recommendations.
Our goal is to enhance the trust and safety of our guests.
The enhanced measures our Hotel is implementing include the following:
- Training on COVID-19 safety and sanitation protocols to all employees
- Informative posters throughout the staff areas
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Provision of personal protective equipment to all employees
- Hand sanitizing stations for our guests and staff around public areas
- Floor signage and informative posters for physical distance
- Proper arrangement of restaurant, bar and garden area tables, to ensure appropriate distancing
Cleaning and disinfection protocols
- The hotel has chosen approved ECOLAB disinfectants effective against bacteria and viruses and appropriate for SARS-CoV-2
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfection protocols are used to clean guest rooms with attention to high touched surfaces (TV remote controls, telephones, door & window handles, light switches, e.t.c.)
- Steam cleaners are used for the disinfection of fabric surfaces such us sofas, chairs
- All decorative items are suspended
- Housekeeping trolleys are sanitized after each shift
- Disinfecting liquid is provided for guests’ personal use
- Daily cleaning is temporarily suspended. Room cleaning and linen change is performed every 2-3 days (depending on room type) unless otherwise requested upon check-in
- Room cleaning and maintenance is performed only in guests’ absence
- Access to guest rooms is allowed to registered hotel guests only. No visitors are allowed to guest rooms.
- Increased frequency of disinfection of all public areas and staff areas with attention to high touched surfaces
- Steam cleaners are used for the disinfection of fabric surfaces
- Dining tables are disinfected after each use
- Use of in-room WC instead of public toilettes is recommended to all guests
- Regular cleaning and disinfection of air-conditioning filters
- Check-out time: 11h00 / Check in time: 15h00
- Guests personal data (address, telephone number, email) are requested upon check-in, for public health protection purposes and possible need of tracing
- Appropriate floor signage for physical distancing
- Key cards are disinfected prior to guest’s use
- Credit card POS terminals are disinfected after each use
- Working surfaces & shared equipment are disinfected regularly
- Luggage trolleys are disinfected after each use by doormen.
- A complete medical kit is available at front desk
- Credit card as payment method instead of cash, is strongly recommended
- Guests are informed for the services that are officially suspended or altered
- A hand disinfection stand is available at restaurant’s entrance
- Buffet will be served only by our team members
- Table set up is completed upon guest’s arrival
- Tables are arranged with appropriate physical distancing
- Room service plates are properly covered
- Room service trolleys are disinfected after each use
- Food handlers and supervisors are trained on safe food preparation and service practice according to HACCP principles
- Massage facilities are available to guests, only per one person at a time, by appointment only
- The room and facilities are disinfected after each appointment
Suppliers of goods & services
- All our Contractors and suppliers of goods and services follow similar Safety Protocols measures
- No access is allowed within the hotel
The hotel has implemented an action plan in case of COVID-19 suspected cases of guests or staff members which complies with Greece’s Hotel protocols and legislation.
The Management of our Hotel is committed in fully implementing Greece’s Hotel COVID-19 Safety Protocols.
We wish you a safe and pleasant stay in our hotel!